A patented design will convince you. Continuous cooling for throughputs adapted to the common extruders used for the HME (hot melt extrusion) process.
We only use FDA approved materials for the GMP machine.
User-friendly with an ideal access for cleaning make this a popular process solution for our customers.
We work in close cooperation with leading extruder manufacturers.
- Meeting GMP design specifications
- Built with FDA approved materials
- Strict separation of process and drive section
- Continuous product flow through all integrated process steps
- Adjustable calender nip to control product layer thickness
- Easy handling, fast cleaning, quick retrofitting
- Components for cleaning removable without need of tools
- Closed loop cooling water circuit
- Integrated flaker unit
Our Pharma Cooler are designed for the continuous Cooling, Solidifying and Flaking of viscous materials . The hot melt is being rolled out into a thin film. This film is then being pressed up against the surface of a cooled drum and fed solidified into a flaker unit.
Meeting the highest demands of the pharmaceutical industry, our Pharma Cooler can be used in GMP environments. The strict separation between the drive section and the processing section with it’s easy-cleaning design allows safe and efficient cleaning at highest pharmaceutical standards.